Anyway, I had fun shooting, and I'm actually hoping I get a tag this year.
You are probably wondering why I would title this post,"I Love Candy"..... Well here is why: Candy is my weakness. This past week I wanted to run five miles on Saturday, and I didn't. I gave into my weakness. Spencer gave me choclates for Valentine's Day(which I was so hoping for), and I have eaten about half of the box :/ I am horrible haha. It is so hard for me to turn it down! It's like an addiction to me, which is not good at all. We have been counseled to stay away from those things that we may get addicted to. Some struggle with drinking soda, some with cigarettes, and mine is candy/sweets. Anyway, I love candy! Haha.
For V-day, we went out to eat at this new mexican restaurant yesterday. It wasn't anything fancy, because we knew we'd be fixing ourselves something really yummy today: Roast. We love roast. Anyway, since Spencer knows I'm running he gave me an arm band thing for the ipod so my pockets aren't pulling my pants down when I go running. And the chocolates of course. I gave Spencer chocolate and a movie. Tonight we are going to have a candle light dinner with our roast and watch "The Road To Eldorado". (I just bought that yesterday for five bucks).
In March, my little sister Cami will have a dance competition in St. George. I did those competitions all throughout my dancing experience, and every year for that competition, we would make it a girls weekend for my family. Well, we haven't done it in a few years. BUT, this year we will be getting together in St. George. I am so excited! It's too far away. Definitely something I have to look forward to.
This was another long post with me just rambling on.... But I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
That rabbit is definitely dead. Haha. You showed him who's boss. :) I have a weakness for candy too. I'm fine as long as its not in the house but I'm seriously blowing through the Valentine's chocolate. So good. :) And at least you're running. I need to get active so the chocolate won't turn in to extra pounds. Haha
Woo hoo Kell Bell! You did some darn good shootin' there. =] I am so super excited for St. George!!!! We can't wait to see you! Oh and btw, I love your rambling, please don't stop.
Post a Comment