Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Did It!

I ran three miles today! I feel like I've finally accomplished something as far as my training goes... Two miles hasn't really been hard from the start, but now that I've reached three... I feel pretty good! It was definitely difficult for me. The first mile wasn't bad, the second mile sucked, but then the third mile wasn't too bad either. Recovery time took a little bit longer. But that's okay cause it means I'm getting somewhere. I ran outside, which was nice. The weather was pretty warm today so I took advantage of that. I like running outside way more than running on the treadmill. The treadmill is nice for those days with not-so-good weather. Next week, I want to reach four miles. I can totally do it. I probably could've done it today, but one step at a time right? I don't want to burn myself out. So anyway, I'm feeling good. :D

3 comments:

Me said...

That is SOOO awesome! Good job! I'm proud of ya :) Yeah!!!!

Whitney said...

That's so awesome! Glad you stopped by to see me checking my email. Haha!

Amy said...

Yay! I knew you could do it! You'll make it to four just fine. I can't wait to start running outside. The treadmill thing just isn't working out so well for me. I get too hot and almost pass out. I might just have to start bundling up and going outside anyway. You can call me anytime...I could really use the motivation. =]