Thursday, December 24, 2009

Opposition In All Things...

Welp, today was an awesome day at work! Seriously, it was such a good day! Everything got done in time, and there wasn't chaos, no big problems. It was just a good day. So, compared to Monday, today was the complete opposite! Plus, I worked with two girls who are a lot of fun, and get the job done. I loved today. It's funny because just yesterday I was thinking, "hmmm maybe I'm not meant to work at a nursing home, maybe in a few months I'll quit here and find an assisted living or something." But after today, I don't want to swith jobs haha. I really love the residents there. They're all starting to recognize me, and call me by name. I'm really getting to know a lot of them, and they can be a lot of fun too! Yay for good days! Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope everyone enjoys their Holiday :)

1 comment:

Robison's said...

I am so glad you had such a wonderful day. You would be great doing anything like being in assisted living or nursing homes. You are so easily loved. Hope you are still loving it!!