Thursday, December 31, 2009

How Our Christmas Went Down:

I worked Christmas Eve and Christmas day. After I got off of work on Christmas day, we headed up north to spend the weekend with the Bunderson's. We got there at about five. The rest of the fam was coming at six to eat dinner and open presents. It was a lot of fun! We played games, and had a good time spending the day with everyone. After dinner and presents, Spencer played a game with my brothers, and I played a game with my mom and some of my sisters. I ate so much food! It was yummy. The next day, we went to Cabelas so Spencer could spend his gift cards. He looked and looked, and couldn't find what he wanted exactly.... I was getting a little bored so he took me home. He went back to Cabelas, and then I went to the mall with my sister Amy, her daughter Kelsie, and my baby sis Cami. The mall was insane. I wanted to buy some earrings, but the lines just weren't worth it. Later that night, we all played the Wii. It was fun! Even my mom and dad gave it a shot. :) On Sunday we went to my parent's ward. After church, we watched "One Good Man". Good movie! We then headed back to Cedar, and had a nice talk on the way home. That's what long drives are good for right? Right.

Playing Mario Kart on the Wii. We look excited! (We really were having a good time even though our faces don't show it.)

The grandkids on Christmas about to open presents.

Little Gabryella

Jared not wanting to get his picture taken.



Corbyn and Erin. SO CUTE!


I never take as many pictures I would've liked, but I got some good ones. :) We had a great Christmas!








1 comment:

Robison's said...

Oh, Christmas was so awesome!! I love getting together with family. Always! Guesstures was a blast! I am so glad everyone was able to make it to mom & dads. Hope your New Years was just as fun!!