Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas

I am so excited for Christmas! I am excited because I'll get to see my family. Last year, we had a great Christmas too. Spencer's parents took us on a cruise to Mexico. It was so much fun!! We were gone over Christmas though so I didn't get to see my family during Christmas last year. So, I'm pretty stoked. :) This will be me and Spencer's third Christmas together. I have to work tomorrow, Christmas Eve, and Christmas day, but after work on Christmas day, we'll be heading up to my parents for the weekend. Yay! I love spending time with my family. It's never long enough though! The kids help it all the more.


This is the picture we sent on our Christmas cards to friends and family this year.

2 comments:

Amanda Bolton said...

So cute! Merry Christmas :)

Amy said...

yay yay yay!!! We are so excited to see you two!