Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dedicated to Spencer

My husband rocks. He is so darn Patient with me! I am honestly amazed how he doesn't lose his cool. He is so good to me. I am reminded of that all of the time. Today, another instance where he was patient and kind to me happened, and I just want to express my gratitude for him. I love him so much!!

3 comments:

Amanda Bolton said...

You guys are just too cute! I miss you lots kell

Robison's said...

Aww, that is so sweet. He should be patient with you. . . You are amazing! He is lucky to have you! Love you sis!

DaNce tO ThE MuSiC said...

ah you two are so cute and perfect for each other, I loved reading that little thing on your facebook about the gum. SOO funny!! I do things like that to jeff all the time! ah i love that he is just so patient with me!!