Okay So Spencer and I have been looking for a treadmill for a couple of weeks... Well, the other night we saw one on craigslist.com that seemed like a really good deal. Which it was! We got a great treadmill for a less than 1/4 of what they paid for it new! Well, as I have mentioned in an earlier post that I want to get into shape, here is my chance. I started my running today. I feel good! It wasn't a long distance, but I've started.
Spencer and I have been very lucky with some deals of "Buying Second-hand" items. We bought both of our couches, our washer and dryer, and the treadmill all for a great price, and they're all in great shape. So, here is the lesson for the day: BUY SECOND-HAND! Seriously, there are great deals out there, and we have saved so much money doing it! Alright, that is all.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I completely agree Kell! Used is a way better deal than new. you can find some really good items too that cost a fraction of the price of the new ones. That's great that you two have learned this so soon into your marriage. Way to go! I'm excited for you having a treadmill. You should do the half marathon with me in April. Let me know if you want to. I could really use a training partner, even if it is a long-distance one. :)
We love ksl!!! I totoally agree with buying things used! We have saved a lot of money too buying things through like ksl. Hey, I just saw Amy's post ubove and I want to do the marathon too! I talked to Heidi too and I think she would be down! ;)Love you sis and I am glad you guys are able to find things at better pricing! Good luck with running!
I totally agree. If you can find things in really good condition used and pay a lot less, why not do it.
Post a Comment