Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Future

There is a lot to plan for when it comes to the future. One of the things that we are planning for, and working towards is Pharmacy school. Spencer will take the PCAT next summer, and then apply for schools next fall. There is only one school in Utah that Spencer wants to apply to. There are a few schools out of state he will apply to. One in Pennsylvania, and one in Nebraska. Those are the schools he can apply to without having his Bachelor's. So, obviously if he can get into one of those, then the sooner he'll be done with school completely. We both would prefer he got accepted into the school here in Utah. Then we'd be closer to both sides of the family. But if he doesn't, and he gets accepted into a school outside of Utah, then I think it would be a good experience. I think it could be fun to see what it's like to live somewhere besides Utah. I'm sure I'd struggle a lot with not seeing our family, especially because I do now, and we see the family about once a month! But, we'll do what we have to do. That seems so far into the future right now, but it's just something we think about a lot, and like to plan for :)

3 comments:

Robison's said...

Kel, if you moved I would be so so SO sad! :( I totally understand the whole moving thing though. To tell you the truth, it has been a great thing for us just being 2 1/2 hrs away. We have our own life out here and we love it. It has helped us grow. Now moving out of state would be so far, but I know it would be a great experience for sure! As long as you guys make it back to utah. I hope you guys figure things out and i know they will be for the best! Love you tons sis!!!

Amanda Bolton said...

Kell! I have a very good friend who moved away for her husbands schooling and she says its the best thing ever. She says it is hard and misses her family but you get to experience so much together outside of Utah before you have cute little ones :) I hope it all works out. Miss you and Love you!

Amy said...

:( So sad! I already never see you. BUT . . . you know I understand too since I had to do the same thing (not for school though). Living out of state is a wonderful experience and I have grown from it. What happened to the school in Idaho? :) I hope all goes well for you two and that he finds a school that can get him done quicker. That would be so nice for you guys. Love you and MISS you!!!