Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Goals
I always like to have some sort of goal set. Some goals I just want to make a habit. For example, I like it when Spencer gets home from work, and the house is clean. I want to make it a habit to have the house clean everyday before Spencer gets home from work. Other goals, I struggle with... Another example, I had a goal to work out everyday after work. I haven't worked out once since I started my new job. :( I am not very good at goals that take a lot of effort. So I am going to try something a little different with my work out goal... As you know, I am really baby hungry. When I get home from work, there isn't much for me to do, so usually I just end up thinking about having a baby. Well, it doesn't really help me, because I just think about it way too much. So, whenever I am home, and start to feel baby hungry, I am going to get it off my mind for the moment, and work out!! :) I really should try to get back in shape, and I think this is a pretty good way to do so! Haha. Also, if anybody has ideas of what I could do to occupy my time, that doesn't cost much, let me know! I want to learn how to sew so I can make blankets and things, but that will come. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have the same problem Kelli! Although i have ALL day to do nothing. But lately I've just been reading a bunch of books. I ran across a book that was pretty much a huge list of LDS authors. So I've been finding a bunch of books by LDS people. I never knew there were so many!
Kell! I have the same problem... okay not at all. I am not baby hungry, I am marriage hungry. It is the first thing I think of in the morning, and the last thing I think of before I go to bed. It's awful! I feel like that is all I think about. It is taking over my life. You would think that after a year and a half of dating we could at least talk about it! I am sorry that you are baby hungry. I know how you feel and it sucks! I wish I had some advice to share and then maybe I could apply it to my own life. Hang in there sweets!
I have the Turbo Jam DVD's and since I need to get in to shape too we could totally do them together! :)
Working out is a great idea Kell! I have a great pilates DVD that you could use for a while (possibly forever). I have done it so many times that I am sick of it.
Reading is a great way to pass the time. Have you read The Great and Terrible series? Mom has all of them. They are so good, you should read them. I also started a new series that Heidi recommended called The Mortal Instruments. The first one is City of Bones. I'm only a few pages in and already it's good. If there is a local library, you shoud check out a good book. :)
Right now is a great time to learn to crochet, knit, sew, and anything else you want to learn. I kept saying that I wanted to start those, but once I started having kids, that kind of went out the window. I have done a few things here and there, but I wish I had started before I had kids. (Sorry my post was so short.)
Post a Comment