Sunday, November 8, 2009

One week down...

As most of you know, I started my job this past week. It has gone pretty well so far. I am still learning the routine and schedule of the facility, but I have enjoyed it. The only thing that is SuPeR hard for me is waking up at 4:45 am... I start work at 5:30 and I am done at 1:30. So it is nice that i have the whole day after work, but it's not fun waking up so EARLY. The great thing about this job is the health insurance benefits. When we found out what entailed the health benefits, we were stoked!!! Especially because a few months ago I went to the hospital (kidney stone) and the bill to pay for it was unbelievable! Luckily, since we didn't have health insurance at the time, we only had to pay a little bit of it. But man, we are ExCiTeD about having health insurance.

3 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

That's awesome. I was hoping you would get insurance by working there :)

Amy said...

That is so great that you have insurance! We still don't have it (never have, but that's the breaks with construction) so you are lucky. That's kind of nice to be done with work by 1:30 even though that is a really early start. I'm so happy for you.

Robison's said...

Kel! That is awesome! I am so glad you guys are able to have insurance! That does suck wakin up early to go to work though. When I worked at Home Depot schedule was 5:45 to 1:45, so I kinda know how you feel. I always took a nap after work. ;) Good luck!