Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hallelujah!

I got a J-O-B. Good heck it feels good to be able to say that! And it's not just "a job", I'll be working as a CNA at a nursing home! The main reason I even took my CNA class was so that the chances of getting a job would be higher. I just feel so relieved!!! For MONTHS and MONTHS I have been looking for a job, and have applied to so many places! Spencer and I have been lucky enough that we've been able to practically live off of savings. I couldn't get this job at a better time. No, I'm not going to be making a great amount of money, but it will feel like I am! To some, it might sound silly if I were to say that I'm so blessed to get this job, but I really am! I can't even tell you how frustrated I have felt about finding a job. It has been a huge lift off of mine and Spencer's shoulders. I am excited to get started. I'll be working at the same place that I did my clinicals at. I did enjoy myself there, so I know it's a great place to work. Woo Hoo!!

4 comments:

Journey of the Davies said...

I am happy for you guys. This is for sure a blessing. I want to start looking of a job soon I am just worried I will have a hard time finding one. I know the Lord will help me find a job on his time.

Amanda Bolton said...

Yay Kell!! I am so happy for you :) That is such a relief knowing you have a job. You are just so cute :)

Amy said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you! I hope it is going well. We miss you and love you!

Robison's said...

Awesome job Kel! I am glad you got a job now. I wont see as much of you on fb though. ;)