This is Spencer shooting his birthday present from me and his mom. He loves that gun! :)
Friday, September 18, 2009
Happy Birthday To My Honey!
Happy Birthday Spencer!! Today Spencer turns 24!!! He is getting old ;) I just have to say that he is so awesome. He is always making me laugh and smile, and helping me out with whatever I need. He has so many wonderful qualities that I love about him. He's very kind to everyone. I've never heard him judge anyone wrongly, or show any kind of rudeness to anyone. He's a huge example to me in everything he does. He's so smart! He has done SO well in school, and his knowledge of the gospel also amazes me. He has a very sweet heart, and is everyone's friend. I can't even express how much I need him. He is so amazing. I'm so grateful to have him as my husband, and to know that I'll be spending eternity with him. He is my world. I love you babe!!!! XOXO

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so sweet to speak of your hubby that way. :) I am so happy that you have him (and vice versa), he is a great guy and treats you so good. Tell him Happy birthday from us. Love ya and can't wait to see you this weekend.
Post a Comment