I'm just going to "babble on" in this post. I don't have anything new to say except that I'm done with my CNA class! It was a pretty good class. We did some of the most awkward things in there. Like, she made us all stand in a circle and massage each other's backs. And we also had to feed each other some yogurt while the one who was recieving the food had their eyes closed. There were also things like, pretending to give a fellow student a bed bath. It's not so bad when you KNOW the person can't do it, like in the clinicals, but on a student? Yeah, it was awkward at times. Those are just a few examples.
Grr... All of the movies that seem like they'd be interesting are rated "R". In 2009, I haven't seen a lot of movies that are worth seeing. I think the only one that I really liked in all of the movies I saw this year is "Ice Age 3". So funny. That's about it though... Sad. The movies are just getting worse.
I don't know if any of you have heard about that class that learned a song that praises Obama. Isn't that so ridiculous. Not only praising Obama, but the fact that they replaced Jesus with Obama, and the kids were in 2nd grade!!! Wow. I'm sorry, but where is Obama's crown??
I don't know what to do with my life haha. I'm not in school right now, but I've thought about taking classes again in the spring. I could get started on getting my LPN. I don't know for sure the exact classes I have left to take for that. I think I'll probably meet with someone when it gets closer to signing up for school. But then again, I'm pretty baby hungry. Everyone is having babies, and sometimes I wonder if our time to start isn't far off? Who knows... I try not to talk about my hunger, because I don't want people to think that we are trying or anything, but it's just nice to get it off my chest once in a while.
Anywho... I'm just bored so I posted this. And I'd post something more interesting if something more interesting was happening in our life right now haha. Toodles.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha ha you're so funny Kelli :) but I agree about the movies that have been coming out. There's a bunch of dumb ones or they're rated R. I haven't seen "Ice age 3" but we did go see "Up" and we really liked it.
p.s. you should totally have a baby! We need more baby friends
Oh Kelli! We miss you! You just make me smile. :) I loved this post . . . 'babble on' anytime! I'm so excited for you that you finished your CNA classes. I can't wait to be to that point. I wish we could have seen you this weekend. Let me know when you are in town again. Love ya!
Yay! I am glad your class went so well! Yes it does seem some of those things you had to do were a little akward, but fun huh. I haven't been to the movie forever, but all the previews seem pretty wordly. :( That sucks right. And the whole thing with Obama, well I don't even want to get into it exepct the fact that I think he is a scum! I hope to see kids from you guys soon. No pressure though! :) Maybe when we have our next baby, you guys can have yours! That would be fun! Well, I am glad you guys are doing good, and i hope we can see you before, what, Christmas? Take care sis, love ya!
Post a Comment