First, I have to say that I'm still struggling with making my blog look how I want it to.
In the past month, Spencer and I were able to do a lot. We went to his family reunion at the start of August. It was the second time I had been to it. I don't remember half of his extended family, but it was fun to see everyone! We didn't get there til late Friday night cause my CNA class doesn't end til 8:00pm (it sucks, I know). We basically ate, fished, and slept at the reunion. It was a good time :) The next weekend, we went to LAKE POWELL! I was so excited, because I haven't been there in years, and it's honestly one of my favorite places to go in the whole world! We didn't get to stay long, because again, my CNA class. But the time we were there, was a blast! We rode waverunners, boat rides, played cards, snacked a lot, and I even tried skiing for the second time. The first time was when I was like 10, so it was practically my first time. I was able to get up on the ski's, but I couldn't stay up long. It was kind of frustrating, because most everything I try, it doesn't take me too long to be able to do it. Anyway, it was a lot of fun, and we really enjoyed ourselves. The next week, I went up to Salt Lake. Spence had to stay home cause he had to work, but since I wasn't working, I was able to go up. It was my sister Stephanie's baby shower, and then my friend Abby's wedding. The shower was fun because I got to see ALL of my sisters! And it was fun watching Steph open her presents :) The next day I went to the ZOO with Amy, and Heather and their kids. It was fun to see the animals, and hang out with all of them. Then the next day I went shopping with my mom and little sis, Cami. I love to shop, and I haven't been in so long! My mom was sweet enough to buy me some things. (I didn't ask her fyi, she just insisted.) Also, because there were a log of "Buy this # of items, get one free" my mom said I could pick out a free item. I was very excited about it! That night, I went to Abby's wedding reception with my friend Alecia. It was a beautiful reception, and it was so fun to see my pals from high school! I have missed them all. Abby was absolutely gorgeous, and it brought back all the memories of Oct 10 last year. Good times for sure!!!
In the past month, Spencer and I were able to do a lot. We went to his family reunion at the start of August. It was the second time I had been to it. I don't remember half of his extended family, but it was fun to see everyone! We didn't get there til late Friday night cause my CNA class doesn't end til 8:00pm (it sucks, I know). We basically ate, fished, and slept at the reunion. It was a good time :) The next weekend, we went to LAKE POWELL! I was so excited, because I haven't been there in years, and it's honestly one of my favorite places to go in the whole world! We didn't get to stay long, because again, my CNA class. But the time we were there, was a blast! We rode waverunners, boat rides, played cards, snacked a lot, and I even tried skiing for the second time. The first time was when I was like 10, so it was practically my first time. I was able to get up on the ski's, but I couldn't stay up long. It was kind of frustrating, because most everything I try, it doesn't take me too long to be able to do it. Anyway, it was a lot of fun, and we really enjoyed ourselves. The next week, I went up to Salt Lake. Spence had to stay home cause he had to work, but since I wasn't working, I was able to go up. It was my sister Stephanie's baby shower, and then my friend Abby's wedding. The shower was fun because I got to see ALL of my sisters! And it was fun watching Steph open her presents :) The next day I went to the ZOO with Amy, and Heather and their kids. It was fun to see the animals, and hang out with all of them. Then the next day I went shopping with my mom and little sis, Cami. I love to shop, and I haven't been in so long! My mom was sweet enough to buy me some things. (I didn't ask her fyi, she just insisted.) Also, because there were a log of "Buy this # of items, get one free" my mom said I could pick out a free item. I was very excited about it! That night, I went to Abby's wedding reception with my friend Alecia. It was a beautiful reception, and it was so fun to see my pals from high school! I have missed them all. Abby was absolutely gorgeous, and it brought back all the memories of Oct 10 last year. Good times for sure!!!
4 comments:
yay an update! :) What a fun month you two had. It was so great spending time with you, but we miss you lots!
sure sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. I hope your CNA class is going well. talk to you soon.
How fun Kel! I didn't know you went to Powell! I am glad you guys had fun! It sounds like you had a fun time in Salt Lake and especially being with your cool sistas, right!? lol. I totally miss you and it is sad that me, you, and Amy are all so far away! :( Hopefully we will see you soon!!!
I'm glad I decided to come read your blog! :) I was so happy to see you guys, too. Thanks so much for coming; it meant a lot to me :)
Post a Comment