Monday, July 13, 2009
Fun-ness
This past week was a good week! Monday we had our second FHE with our FHE group. It was a lot of fun. We had one couple in charge of the activity, and they came up with a creative one. We made little boats out of soap, and raced them down a stream at the park. Mine and Spencer's wasn't a winner, but it was still fun. Then another couple made oreo cookies. Yum! Then on Wednesday, it was our second activity with the ward. It was a dutch oven cook off. It turned out really well. A lot of people came, and the food was delicious! On friday, we went to see Ice Age 3. So funny! It was a good flick for sure. Saturday we woke up early, and went to Sand Hollow with some friends to fish, and play in the water. It was a lot of fun. We went cliff jumping, and swam in the water a lot, and didn't catch a whole lot of fish. We weren't very smart, so we didn't have sunscreen. We got fried! My back still kills me, and of course Spencer doesn't look red, just tan. After the lake, Spencer had his 5 year high school reunion in Milford. Not many came, but then again, he only had about 24 people in his graduating class. It was good for him to see his friends again, and he enjoyed his time. Sunday, we gave talks in sacrament meeting. We talked on faith. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would've been, so that was nice. Spencer did awesome as always. He's very smart about the gospel, and comfortable at the pulpit. We really enjoyed this past week, and it was nice because we were busy all week! I love those kind of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a great week for sure! I'm like you, I like to be busy doing things. Sorry you got sunburned that's no fun at all. Since your talk was on faith, your faith made you not nervous. :) Miss you guys!
What a fun week! I like to hear about what you guys are up to. I am glad your calling is going so well! That's good you weren't nervous for your talk. I am starting to get that way too! Miss ya sis! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment