Cute pictures Kell Bell! You two are so perfect together! Oh and I love the wedding picture at the top of your blog . . . what a great photographer! ;)
You live in Cedar City? You need to come over for Sunday dinner. I am a great cook :) ok just kidding but at least you wouldn't have to cook it. Please call and then stop by sometime. 867-8334
4 comments:
Cute pictures Kell Bell! You two are so perfect together! Oh and I love the wedding picture at the top of your blog . . . what a great photographer! ;)
Haha Yes I love that picture too!
You live in Cedar City? You need to come over for Sunday dinner. I am a great cook :) ok just kidding but at least you wouldn't have to cook it. Please call and then stop by sometime.
867-8334
Yeah I actually talked to your mom a few days ago. I'll definitely have to give you a call sometime!
Post a Comment