Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cedar City & Fishlake


Spencer and I moved to Cedar City a few weeks ago. We really like it here! The apartment we're in now is luxury compared to what we were in before. We don't have to pay rent, because we were granted a housing scholarship, so as long as Spencer is a full-time student, we get free rent :) Everyone here has been very friendly. We never felt so welcomed in our lives! The only down side to Cedar is that it's so far away from family. We miss our families, but we know this is only temporary. Who knows where we'll end up next. Spencer is taking summer school, and I hope to find a full-time job soon.


This Pic is of us by a river in a canyon near Cedar. It's a beautiful canyon!

3 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

It's nice to see that you updated your blog ;). I'm glad things are working out for you two. If you ever go up north let me know. Oh and I have some stories for you if you ever get bored and want to talk. love ya take care

Amy said...

KELLI!!! We miss you too!!! I'm glad you like it there though. And I am so glad you updated so much . . . keep it coming! :)

Abby said...

Hey! If you ever meet Erik and Alyssa Thurman, Erik is Matt's brother :) they're really nice and live in Cedar as well. They're gone for the summer but I think they'll be back...