Sunday, February 15, 2009

An Update...

Spencer and I have now been married for over four months! It has been a great four months, and we are still learning, but we love it. We're still busy with school, and this will hopefully be our last semester here in E-town. We're unsure of what we want to do for the summer, but we are looking at our options. After the summer, we'll most likely end up going to school down south.
For Valentines, I made Spencer a big breakfast, and also a big dinner. On thursday this past week, he was working so I took the time to do the more meaningful part of his Valentine's gift. I wrote "Our Story". Basically just about how we met, and the event leading up to today. I felt like it was a good gift, and he liked it as well. It will be fun to have that when we have our kids so we can show them.
I'm unsure about what I want to do for school. I'd like to just end school after this semester, and start a family, but I just don't know if that's what I SHOULD do. I always think about our kids, and what it will be like to have them. I look forward to it!

6 comments:

Robison's said...

Aww, aren't you just a sweet little aifey! You two are so cute! I can't wait for you guys to have kids either, but I know that you need to be ready. Love ya sis!

Amy said...

You are so sweet Kell! That's great that you wrote your story down, you will love reading it in years to come.

Just pray and go to the temple to know what is right for your family. Even if you don't feel ready, it may be time. Or, even if you are ready, it may not be time. We don't always know what is in store for us. I can't wait for you to have kids though! You will be a great mommy.

gledyfam said...

Thanks guys :)

gledyfam said...

Thanks guys :)

Gina & Nate said...

Married life does go by fast that's for sure! I'm glad you guys are happy! Everyone missed you, Heather, and Heidi at the girls night, it was so much fun! We will definitely have to do it again this year! I like keeping up with everyone's lives it's so much fun! Glad to hear how you guys are doing! Love ya!

Robison's said...

You need to update! :)