Well, I'm still trying to figure out this blog thing, and I'm pretty sure I haven't got it figured out... Spencer and I have been busy (like Amy), and we're counting down the days to the end of the semester. It is always stressful at the end of the semester, but it all seems to work out okay. I have finally decided what my major is.... Elementary Education! I'm very excited about it. I have a list of classes that I will have to take when we get down to Cedar for school. I'm looking forward to getting started! Also this week for drill, we'll be performing our "kick routine" at the last home football game. The dance is a killer. Basically, we constantly kick and move into a new formation. I must say, it is an awesome dance! A tough one for sure, but cool.
We're looking forward to heading to Salt Lake for Thanksgiving! We're mostly excited for the food ;) AND..... Spencer and I have been married for A WHOLE MONTH!!! It went by so fast, and it's still so so weird to think we're married, but it has been a good month for sure.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What?!?! Elementary Education? I am so excited!!! That's what I am doing too! We can work on it together. Kelli, Kelli, Kelli, I am speechless right now. I can't even tell you how excited I am! So you are going to Cedar? That is so far away! Like I have room to talk I know, but we will be moving back sometime soon, hopefully. Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment