Yep, The Dead Me. Imagine having to do that to your face, and hair three times a week... Not fun huh? And I'm sure I'll hate the dance by the end of the week. This is my best Halloween costume yet. AND, I did it all by myself. I guess I do have some creativity in me... When it comes to being dead anyway haha.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Yep, The Dead Me. Imagine having to do that to your face, and hair three times a week... Not fun huh? And I'm sure I'll hate the dance by the end of the week. This is my best Halloween costume yet. AND, I did it all by myself. I guess I do have some creativity in me... When it comes to being dead anyway haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kelli!!! That is so good! You look so scary...but still cute as ever! This is for a dance? How fun is that? Way to go Kell Bell!
haha thanks! it's been fun! i like my costume.
Love the pic! It is so freakin awesome! I am excited to see you guys at Turkey Day!!!
Post a Comment