Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Routine

For drill team, we've been working on a halloween routine. We performed the routine last night at a basketball game. It was a lot of fun. We all just kind of pitched in ideas to make up the routine, and made our own scary costumes. We were supposed be looking like dead "Thriller Girls" or something of that nature. I'd like to thank mom for her donation of the dress I was fortunate enough to wear. The dress however, didn't seem to stay in one piece as i became more and more dead. I had more holes in the dress each time my body decomposed a little bit more. It was quite an experience, let me tell you. I woke up from a dead sleep into a living nightmare. Not to mention that I'll have to re-awaken Thursday and Friday this week. The reason for this is that our Dead Clan is rejoining our deadness to perform for those who are entering the haunted tunnel at Snow College. We'll be performing for around three hours the first night, and two hours the second night. Talk about FUN.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Holy Moly!!! That is a lot of dancing for you guys. Good luck, I wish I could be there to see it.