Gavin turned 18 months (he's now closer to 19 months).
He is learning so darn much! I could go on and on about all he knows, but I won't, because it's probably only fun and exciting to me haha. Just know we are so proud of him, and all that he is learning. It is so much fun! One of my favorite things right now is that our communication has improved! He can communicate to me (whether it's by sign language or talking) what he wants or needs, plus some. Love it! He is always cracking us up, and is such a ham! He loves to hang out with everyone, play with kids, he is just a social little guy, and always has been. He can go to nursery now (hallelujah!!!!!), and he loves it! He has not cried once when we have taken him, and the teachers always say how good of a boy he is. I'm so glad!
Tanner is 3 months (now closer to 4 months). He is still our sweet little chunky baby. He is sooo serious compare to how Gavin was/is. Not a bad thing by any means, just something we're noticing about his personality. He will smile, but has only laughed for me once! I try to get him to laugh so hard, but it's usually just a one "ha" with a mini smile, and then he's done. Haha! Funny boy. He is still a momma's boy, and I'm okay with that. He's starting to get eczema on his face like his big brother did. Luckily, he doesn't get it all over his body. But, still not fun! He sleeps SOO great! I get a full night's sleep already! He did that all on his own. I'm so happy about that. We'll see how long it lasts.
We recently moved back to Nephi, in with Spencer's parent's. It was a long thought-out decision, and in the end it was what we felt like we needed to do. A big thanks to them! SO. With the snow, it has been fun to take Gavin outside to play in it. He loves it! Cute boy.
Nothing melts a mommy's heart more than seeing her kids with their daddy.
Haha!! His arms were straight out. Definitely needed a picture.
We walked to the park as a family. Gavin was a little tired, but still had fun on the swings.
Milk mustache
Other than moving to Nephi, not much else is new with us. Oh! We did get called to be primary teachers to 6 year olds. Oh boy! Last time I was in primary was when I was..... 11 years old. I'm a little nervous! It will be good though. We really love this ward in Nephi. They are great.
3 comments:
So cute!! They both have changed so much. You guys will do great in primary. Primary is the place to be but I'm a little biased cuz I've been in there for a while. ;) miss you!
Love all the cute pictures of your cute little boys! :)
Aw, I love those little boys! Gavin has quite the personality and is so loved by his cousins (and everyone else).
Post a Comment