Who doesn't love fall? Not me. It is my FavorITE! A lot of family traditions to look forward to. One of them being: Gardner Village Witch Fest
My mom, sisters, and myself, took the kiddos to Gardner Village a few weeks ago. Boy, it was crowded! We had a good time even though there were too many people to be able to soak up the entire thing the way we had hoped.
My little sis and mom.
Gardner Village is such a cute place. Especially around this time of year!! The kids loved it.
4 months apart. Cousins. And the cutest ever..
The whole group for the day. We had a good time, as always.
I try to take Gavin outside when we can. We don't really have a backyard, so the front yard is where we go, and that isn't very baby friendly either, because I can't just let him run wild and free as there is a street to keep him off of. But, we still have fun.
Haha his outfit is not matching, but we were going for warmth here, not style.
Not my most flattering picture, but I love it anyway. When I told Gavin to look at the camera and smile, he turned and smiled at me instead haha. Cuutie.
Each year, my mom throws together this amazing Halloween party for all of the grandkids. Seriously, she's amazing, and it's always awesome. Everyone is supposed to dress up (though the adults are sometimes party-poopers), and this year, Gavin was a Hobo. (Yes, pinterest, okay? There, now you don't have to ask) haha I love it!
Some of the adults that dressed up. My dad is the crazy Beetlejuice, my sister the Hocus Pocus witch, my brother and his wife as Batman and Robin. And, I didn't try very hard, but at least I tried.
The witch stirring up her brew (homemade rootbeer).
Playing a candy game. Gavin just layed right there all comfy and watched.
Haha this is my sister... I mean, Brother, Hilda. Oops, it's Jason. What a goof!
Just look at that table of goodies. And that isn't even all of them. She also had doughnuts, and a party favor that was a latex glove with candy inside. So amazing! Way to go mom, it was an awesome party!!!







1 comment:
Oh I love your blog! And since I haven't blogged for a while...I've missed reading your blog! You are such an amazing mom! your little boys are so lucky to have you. Seriously. I love the pics of you and Gavin. So cute!
Post a Comment