36 weeks, and feeling HUGE.
Just look at that pointy belly button. Holy smokes! I have tried putting a band-aid over it, in hopes to smush it down some, but it does nothing.
The biggest thing for me right now, is that I am just ready to be done being pregnant. On SO many levels. Done gaining weight, done feeling limited on what I can wear and do. Done being paranoid about stretch marks. I'm done wondering how difficult it's going to be, and how fun it's going to be once he arrives. I just want to start it already. Yes, part of me is still nervous, and kind of sad that my attention will have to be split somewhat, but it's the inevitable, and I might as well face it already. I'm just sick of anticipating the worst, and I'm ready to just do it haha. Also, I've never been so anxious for a great workout in my life! I've pretty much never been a big "worker-outer", but last year zumba really did it for me, and I want to get back into that groove SOO bad. I don't know if I'll do zumba again, because I just don't know if I'll enjoy it as much as I did in Nephi, but I miss that feeling that comes with getting a great work out regularly.
I'm getting induced November 6. I was pretty firm on not getting induced this time around just because I wanted to experience going into labor on my own. But, I changed my mind. My doctor was actually the one who suggested it, so November 6 or sooner, our little Tanner will be here!
When I ask Gavin, "Where is your baby brother?" He will go to my belly, lift up my shirt, and touch my tummy. It's sweet. Clearly, he doesn't know what "baby brother" actually means, but I'm really not too worried about him not liking his brother. I guess we'll actually see how it goes haha.
Tomorrow, I have a doctor's appt, and that is going to be the first time they "check" me. Part of me hopes that I'll be somewhat dilated, but part of me doesn't. Spencer is going to be gone this week from Friday-Monday of next week. Then, he'll be gone the whole next weekend too. Hunting, of course. So, I'd prefer it if sweet Tanner would wait until after the hunts are over. But, I'm also pretty done being pregnant. If I haven't made myself clear...
3 weeks from today I'll be in the hospital having a baby! Crazy, crazy.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Kelli! I cannot believe that you are already so close to being done! Your two little boys are going to be such great friends!
I cant imagine how i'm going to feel at 36 weeks. I'm only 16 and anxiously waiting for it to be over with!! I just wanna hold my little girl!
You look amazing pregnant by the way. I am so excited to read up on the latest addition to your family once he gets here!
I am SO excited for you! I couldn't remember when you were due. So I'm glad I'm caught up :) PS. You look great Kelli (serious)! Hang in there
Post a Comment