Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Nights

These are mostly just random pictures I've taken over the past couple of weeks.

Enjoying fruity rice krispies and about to watch a movie. Yeah, Gavin takes after his mom in the spill department.

Playing in the front yard.

He holds his leg off of the grass a lot.. I had to take a picture.

I've been wanting to find a bucket swing to push Gavin in. The parks close to us, don't have one. One summer night, we were just driving around looking at houses, and passed a park with a bucket swing! I really wanted us to stop so Gavin could experience swinging for the first time.

We had a little snack first.


Haha I think he enjoyed himself!

There is nothing better than seeing your own child happy and having fun.



I want to guess he got the butterflies in his tummy!

Weeee!

Spencer's aunt had a bbq and swimming party this weekend. I love how his belly is hanging out of his shirt and over Spencer's arm haha! Handsome boys of mine.
We all had a lot of fun, but especially Gavin. Splashing, and kicking his legs the whole time. He was in the pool with me for probably an hour or so! He loved it....

So much so that he was zonked by the time we got home. So sweet.

No comments: