It was great to see him move around, hear his heartbeat, learn that everything is looking good. We are so lucky and so blessed.
I don't feel like she got very good shots of his face though, but whatcanyado. I was also a little disappointed they don't do the 3-D pictures, but this technology is still amazing to be able to see him!
My belly at 21 weeks:
Look at this shot of him crossing his ankles. Must be pretty comfortable in there.
This pregnancy has FLOWN by compare to my pregnancy with Gavin. With Gavin, it seemed like the weeks dragged on, and I stayed at a certain amount of weeks for a really long time. I remember when I reached 20 weeks, it was like, "FINALLY", but then it was also a bummer, because I still had 20 weeks to go. With this one, it's like, "I'm already 22 weeks. It seems like I was saying I was 16 weeks just last week." I'm sure it has a lot to do with the fact that I still have a baby to take care of, but I can't get over how quickly it has gone.
I'm still really nervous to have 2 kids so close, but I just keep telling myself it would have been an adjustment even if Gavin were 2 or older. So, I'm doing my best to prepare myself mentally that it will be another adjustment. A good one though for sure!
1 comment:
How fun to see pictures of Baby #2! And what great news that the baby is healthy! I'm glad to hear that this pregnancy seems to be going faster for you... Like you said, I'm sure having Gavin to keep you busy helps. :)
Post a Comment