My family had their reunion on the 4th of July! It was held at my parent's house. The plan was to swim, play water games, have a bbq, and then go to the city fireworks.
Gavin was even more unsure of the water this time around.
Isaac {who thought he escaped a picture by going under water}, Kylie, Kelsie, Caden, and Brady in the background.
Erin, Jared
Gabryella. Just look at that cheeser!
Some of the gang.
Watching the kiddos play.
My brother Tyler, Gabryella, Corbyn, Caden, and maybe Jared?
Kylie and Kelsie with Gavin
Wanting to fill up water balloons.
My niece Karli is always happy to play with Gavin, and keep him happy. He loves Karli!
Aw so sweet!
My brother in-law Chet took Gavin from me, and wanted to cuddle him while Gav fell asleep. Tender!
Gavin and his cousin Jordan. They are 4 months apart, and so dang cute! Jordan has always had the amount of hair I'll expect to see on Gavin's head by the time Gav reaches kindergarten. Haha
The family all ready and waiting for the firework show to start. Side note: we were on the golf course, and had a feeling the sprinklers were going to turn on. Sure enough, they did toward the end of the show. We all gathered our things and kids as fast as we could then stood by the fence to watch the remainder of the show.
Aunt Tami had glow stick wands for all of the kids. Gavin loved it!
He fell asleep shortly before the fireworks started, but then turned around to watch. So content as they lit up the sky.
We had a great time on the 4th with the Bunderson's. It's always fun to get together with them and have some bonding time. I love my incredbile and big family!
Two days later, we headed to Fish Lake for the Gledhill reunion. It was to last about 2 days. The plan was to fish, have a carnival for the kids, an auction to raise money for next year's reunion, and of course to visit and relax.
Uncle Brock was drumming on the table, and Gavin joined right in.
Little Brielle. She and Gavin are exactly 2 months apart, but they look more like 5 or 6 months apart. She is just a petite little cutie.
It is always hard to be gone from home, because Gavin just doesn't get the sleep he needs. We do our best to help him nap while we're out, but it never lasts no matter the effort we put into it. He was exhausted..
Spencer, Brock, Katie, and myself played.... A game. I don't know the name, and I don't feel like explaining it either. Just know that it was boys against girls, and we women won!
Playing with dad.
I let Gavin have his very own rice krispie treat. I know he liked the sugar, but I also think it felt good on his gums, because he is teething.
So tired... But so sweet. Grandma Gledhill and Gavin.
After spending the day at the pavillion, we headed back to the Cabin to relax, and get ready for bed. Spencer was still out fishing at this time. Ps-don't mind the diaper in the back, I was getting around to throwing it away, okay? haha
We had so much fun at the Gledhill reunion, but I felt so bad for Gavin. He was constantly tired from the lack of naps. He basically crashed once I laid him on the bed. It was hot in the cabin too, so he was just in his diaper. I was getting worried about him, becuase he hadn't really acted his happy self almost the whole time we were there, but I figured it was probably becuase he was just tired. Such a sweetie.
Thanks to the Gledhill's for yet another fun time at Fish Lake! Love you!
Monday, July 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment