Monday, May 7, 2012

Scrapbook

So I'm pretty excited. I just finished and ordered my {digital} scrapbook for years 2007-2011 {the years spencer and I spent together before we had Gavin}. It took some time to get done {not as much as a paper scrapbook thankgoodness!}, but it is finished, and everything that could be documented in there; is. A relief! I now have to get caught up on my 2012, and then order that scrapbook at the end of the year. Then do it for each year after this. Personal history has been fun for me :) My parents are the family history specialists in their ward, so I will have to learn from them how to do my family history as well. Just thought I would share this exciting news haha. Hoorah for finished projects!

Ps. I used Shutterfly! Pretty great website, and simple too.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's what I need to do, but I'm so far behind that it overwhelms me to even think about it. I should probably just start with current and work backwards. Good job on getting caught up! =)