I saw on another blog that someone did this for February. I just saw this like just now, but I decided I'm going to do it for March. I like to take pictures, and attempt to edit them to look cool, and I think it will be neat to look back at each day of the month of March. To appreciate the little things ya know?
Feel free to join in the fun. I think it would be neat to see everyone's interpretations of each of these, because they will all probably be different. Creativity. Yay! Oh and for day 30 and 31- well that be up to you.
March is only a few days away which also means move-in day is only a few days away. Carazy!

1 comment:
I am joining in on your photo fun!
I have a photo blog I will probably post my pictures on. There is a link to it on my blog at the very bottom of the right hand side. It is very cleverly labeled as "photos" :)
Post a Comment