Monday, January 2, 2012

Ridiculous, I Know.


Christmas post coming soon...

I have this sad and pathetic battle with how I want my hair. I have been growing it out for 2 and a half years! It is long now, and I do enjoy experimenting with different do's I can do with it. My problem is this: I want the best look for me. My husband prefers longer hair even though he says he is okay with whatever I do. I have half the people I know telling me to cut it short, and the other half telling me to keep it long. I don't want to ask anyone for their opinions anymore, because they obviously have not helped! I have also always believed that long hair is beautiful, and short hair is cute. Though there are definitely a lot of short hair do's that make women look their most beautiful. And I'm not saying that "cute" hair is bad. I think I am like any other woman, and want to feel beautiful!

Well, I posted on facebook a while ago that I wasn't sure what to do with my hair (long or short). I had some say things like, "I liked your short hair", or "With short hair, I can't pull my hair back in a ponytail." I then made the decision that I was going to enjoy having long hair for a while, and see how I felt in a few months. Tonight is what has brought me back to my ridiculous predicament.

Spencer was recording me and Gavin playing. I have my hair straight and down. As I watched that video, I just didn't like the long hair look on me! Pictures don't show the whole picture all of the time, and I just wasn't happy with what I saw.

I have a hair appointment this Saturday, and feel like I have to hurry up and decide what to do.

This is the cut I'm really liking.


I DO want to know what you think about me getting this cut?

2 comments:

Hills said...

Absolutely love this cut! You can definitely pull off either Kelli - I look at your pics and it motivates me so much to be patient to grow mine back out lol. But I LOVE it when people cut their hair so I am very anxious see your new hair! :)

Chelsie Jensen said...

Go for it. Nice job on the weight loss again. I'm working on it, but not very hard. I'm down to my pre pregnancy weight, but I still am struggling (and always have) losing just those few extra pounds. I'm glad you had a good christmas :)