Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crushed

Spencer and I agreed that we will be moved into our own apartment by March. So I've been browsing apartments on ksl.com. I found a home for rent within our price range in a great place. It was a rent-to-own. Before we called the guy, we found out all that we could about rent to own as far as pros and cons. We call the guy, and the ad had some flaws. The monthly was twice as much as what the ad said. Needlesstosay, I was CRUSHED. My hopes were so high it was going to work out. :( It would have been PERFECT I tell ya! There just aren't any nice apartments in nice neighborhoods within our price range. Just feeling a little discouraged right now. I have a great friend who may let us rent her home within our price range. We'll find out more details on Friday. The only problem with it, is it would only be for a year. So then we'd have to move again after that year, and then a year after that Spencer would graduate, and we most likely would have to move again. Oh this whole housing thing is just not my favorite thing to figure out.

I'm ready for us to have our own apartment. I'm so very anxious. Even if it is older and smaller. I would just like to feel somewhat settled in our own place until he is done with school.

Thanks for letting me be a debby downer! haha.

ps-that apartment we were waiting for, the one that caused us to move in with Spencer's parents, isn't going to work out anyway! Isn't that just lovely. Darn it all.

No comments: