I seriously love this little baby.
I started bathing Gavin in the Kitchen sink, because it is just easier on my back. He has enjoyed it somewhat, but is a little unsure of it, because it is different. Then I put him in this cute robe. And he pretty much rocks my world.
Face squish.
Today, I decided to see how long Gav could sit on his own. Normally I would help him sit up, and he was always wobbly so I just figured he wasn't ready. I decided to just give it a shot. Whaddya know he can do it! He will topple over after a few minutes, but he is pretty dang good at it! Getting so grown up.
Oh shoot I just love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute!
Kelli he is so cute. I can't believe how fast he is growing.
Post a Comment