Tuesday, November 15, 2011

3 Months

My little squish is 3 months old!
He is getting super duper big.


At 3 months, Gavin:
Laughs! THE cutest thing I have ever heard.
Smiles at anyone and everyone!
If you smile at him while he's looking at you, he will smile back. He's a friendly little guy.

He's getting really strong!
He is starting to hold his head up really well.
He loves loves loves to stand up and look around.


He's also starting to try and hold his bottle all by himself.
He can hold it for maybe 2 seconds, then he either pulls it out by accident, or it falls out.


He is also learning that his brain can tell his hands where to go.
So he is learning how to grab things, and he really focuses in on them when he's trying.


He's also had eczema for almost his whole life.
It got to the point where it was ALL over his body.
I was using gentle natural's baby eczema cream, and it helped somewhat.
I would put it on him 3 times a day.
Recently I have switched to eucerin cream.
MIRACLE.
He still has the eczema bad, but it's not all over his body!
Mostly just on his face and in his elbow and knee pits.

He's also had cradle cap fairly bad.
I don't know what to do for it, so I am just leaving it alone, because I have tried everything.

We are working on getting a schedule for his naps and bedtime.
Consistency is hard when we're gone, or when I'm tired and frustrated.
But we are making a little progress.

He is a great baby, he really is. He's so happy and loving!
I'm a lucky mommy!
Happy 3 months Gavin!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

The Harrison's said...

My friend had a baby around the same time you had Gavin. She has really bad cradle cap and the doctor told her to put a little bit of mayonaise on her scalp after giving her a bath. It has worked wonders for her!

Amy said...

I love that you call him your little squish. =) So cute! I love all the pics of him, especially the one where he's sleeping and looks like he's praying. He's so adorable Kelli! You really are a lucky Mommy! Love ya and can't wait to see you this weekend!