Last week, I said I was going to try and work out 1 hr 45 mins per day.
Seriously? I think I must've been sleep deprived or something, because there was no way in heck I was going to do that. And guess what, I didn't. Surprise, surprise. I did run though! 2 miles per day. So that was better. I only went to Zumba once last week, because it had been cancelled the other days due to fall break.
I set my goals too high, but at least I still worked out, and I even added a little something.... I haven't had sugar/sweets for 8 days! That is amazing. I have maybe gone 2 days in a row without it in my whole life minues this past week. I can't believe I have gone this long, and I haven't died yet. Pa-retty ca-razy.
Goal this week: Zumba 3 times and run 6 miles + no candy/sweets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your honesty Kell. =) Your posts are so real and I can actually hear you as I read them. Love it! As far as working out, start out slow with little goals so you don't get burned out. This is how I had to start out bc last time, I was way over reaching and gave up. I wish you lived close so we could work out together. You look amazing though! Your baby fat is gone and your back to your cute, skinny body already. Jealous!
Post a Comment