You know what that means??? (get your mind out of the gutter! ;)
I Can Exercise!!!
If you know me, then you know I commit to some exercise routine, but have a hard time sticking to it.
If you don't know me, well you might learn that soon enough.
I want to start exercising, and eating healthy.
I'm posting this, because I want you all to join me!
I'm posting this, because I want you all to join me!
If we can all help each other stick to achieving our goals, then I think our chances of doing so, will be much higher.
If you are like me, you want to feel good about your body, and you want your body to feel good. Eh?
But, it is hard to do all the time, and to remember that you want it really bad.
I justify a lot when it comes to eating junk, or not exercising.
I justify a lot when it comes to eating junk, or not exercising.
That's why I need your help!
So, I plan to post on here weekly, how my week has gone concerning exercise and eating habits. Good and bad.
I don't want to be posting bad news all of the time, so I think that will help my drive some :)
And PLEASE leave advice, or a story to relate, or tell me that I need to kick my butt into gear! Anything will help. And please, please feel free to join! We can all post about it on our blog, and leave comments and support for one another :)
I have a goal weight. I am going to give myself a reasonable amount of time. So, I want to reach that goal by Christmas. I will probably start to have physical goals along the way as well.
Whaddya say?
To start, I'm just going to cut back on my snacking, and my sugar. :)
5 comments:
I wanna try! I fight this same battle every day! Ha!
I find it easiest to commit to cutting out one category of junk food from my diet. For instance, before pregnancy I committed to not eating anything that had been deep fried and focused on that. Once I had a habit of avoiding that food group, I chose another one.
I need support, too. I want to start running again but with a little baby to take care of, I've been pretty inconsistent.
You go girl! That is so awesome! I'm gonna do it too :) ha ha
You're too cute! This post made me miss our walking days! Maybe we can start that up again soon. ;) Like we talked earlier I'm at my goal weight but I want to tone my muscles. The flab that isn't there any more has left me a bit "saggy", for lack of a better word. My goal is to strength train once this week!
I love your idea kelli! I've been exercising for about 2 months now but it has only helped me a little. Its funny I came across your blog today because I'm starting the "diet" portion of losing weight tomorrow!
Support systems are awesome!!
Post a Comment