The White Coat Ceremony.
"It marks the entry and acceptance of the students into the profession of pharmacy as students."
The staff and faculty were introduced. Most of which are pharmacists.
They had a former student give a speech. He gave a great speech about how to stick through the tough times, and what to look forward to when they have completed their schooling. He donated a significant amount the the program, and now owns his own pharmacy.
It was all sort of surreal to me, because we have talked about pharmacy school for so long. Well the talking about it is over, and now it's the real deal. Way to go Spence, you are pretty much amazing!
The donning of his White Coat.
Class of 2014, and all pharmacists in the room, reciting The Oath of a Pharmacist.
Looking pretty professional if ya ask me.
I'm so proud of my hubby!
My two favorite people.
It's going to be a busy and rough next 3 years, but we are so blessed to be heading on this journey together. <3
2 comments:
So I just found your blog. Your little guy is so darn cute!! And congrats to your hubby! That is so awesome! I hope you are all doing well!
PS - I LOVE your blog! :)
So cool!! Congrats to Spencer!!
Post a Comment