Wednesday, August 31, 2011

ADL's

Activities Of Daily Living:

He sleeps. With his arms by his head.

Tummy time.

But, it doesn't last long.

He sleeps some more.. With dad this time.

He grows those chubby cheeks.

He gets his diaper changed, takes a bath, and a lot of the time gets his nose picked for him.

And his new favorite (we just got batteries for it) is relaxation via the swing.


As for me? I mainly help Gavin with his ADL's.
And it's so fun!

4 comments:

The Harrison's said...

I'm glad you are helping him with his ADL's instead of old people :)

Chelsie Jensen said...

Love it!!

Jess Beach said...

He is so cute! Also, I love your new blog header picture. SO adorable! :)

Shane and Paige said...

HE is absolutely adorable!! I am so happy for you guys! and I as well love your new blog header!