Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nursery Fun

Remember how I said I wanted to do a lodge/hunting nursery theme?
Well, I've made a start.
I won't be able to actually put the nursery up and together for a few months actually.
That's a story for another post :)
But, I couldn't find any crib bedding that I really liked, and I didn't want a bumper.
So. I made my own.
Well, the quilt at least.
Then, I found some crib sheets to match.
Everything else will help pull it altogether I think.



I had a lot of fun making this blanket. I can't wait to wrap him in it :)

The crib sheets are the light yellow, and brown. I think it will look pretty cute for our little guy.

When I saw these, I fell IN LOVE with them. They are so cute! They also had heads that weren't attached to a coat rack, but I just really liked these three together. I can't wait to get it hung on the wall!

Eek! Isn't he cute? I love this too. Deer rug.

I am really looking forward to putting together the nursery. It will be fun, and I think it's quite perfect for our little man!

4 comments:

The Harrison's said...

This is so cute! He's going to grow up to be quite the little hunter! ;)

gabeandalecia said...

Super cute Kelli!! I love the themed room idea, and you did a great job on that blanket! Let me know if you need or want help with anything :)

Alan and Hannah said...

You're quilt looks great! I'm so excited for you.

Melinda said...

It is so cute!! You did such a great job!