Youtube is awesome. Hair tutorials, makeup tutorials. The whole bit.
I don't love that pretty much anything can be posted on youtube (if you catch my drift).
But otherwise, I love youtube!
Do I know how to FRENCH braid my own hair you ask?
Do I know how to do a bohemian hairstyle?
Thanks youtube-ers!
My hair would be even more life-less without you.
note to readers: I know you probably think I'm a weirdo/challenged person if I couldn't have figured these hairstyles out on my own. And that's just fine.
I can't believe it myself.
I thought it was such a stupid idea!
Still do.
Why would anyone want to participate in a competition (come on! We all know that's exactly what it is!) for someone you hope to spend the rest of your life with?!
I don't get it.
I also don't understand why I love to watch the dang show.
I started watching it at the end of the season with Vienna and Jake.
I got addicted immediately.
Pathetic!
I don't love the bachelorette, Ashley.
So, why do I love the show?
I don't know!
I'm almost there! [sigh of relief inserted here].
This pregnancy is coming to an end.
HE is almost here! Gah! I can't wait to meet my little man. Like seriously!
Being lonely is coming to an end! Meaning, I will be closer to my family and friends in about a month!
I so look forward to living closer to them all. It will be nice to head to my parents house, or see my family whenever the heck I want. I won't have to request work off a month or more in advance to do so, and then drive over three hours to get there. Oh gosh. I'm SOOOO Excited!
I'm also almost done with my job. 6 days people! 6 days left of working until I do not have to wake up at 5 am, and deal with needy old people. Hallelujah! Though I know there will be plenty of things I will miss about my job. Like the cool people that work there, and the feeling of accomplishment at the end of every shift.
Why would anyone who was born and raised in Utah, and has experienced some of the beauty and adventures you can have here, not want to live here FOREVER?
I love Utah.
It is my home.
I can't imagine wanting to live anywhere else.
Even if my entire family lived in paradise, my heart would always be with the LDS-Chapel-On-Every-Corner, temple-within-1hour-at-most, mountain-surrounding, red-rock-landscape, Utah.
Nothing beats it.
And, I do appreciate that we are a little bit more sheltered here in Utah.
I don't need to experience living in another state, nor do I desire to.
I'm perfectly happy with my home state!
And nothing anyone can say will ever change my mind.
2 comments:
Cute post!
I'll admit I watched youtube to learn how to do my make-up!
I'm totally addicted to The Bachelorette too. It's ridiculous!
I'm happy that you'll be living up north and closer to your family, but i'll still miss working with you!
I agree that utah is a great state, and believe me I TOTALLY felt the same way that you do myself about 7 years ago. That is until we moved to missouri. Honestly I love Missouri so much and NEVER wnat to leave it. But Trully I think that wherever your family is, is where you will be trully happy. That is what I have come to learn :)
Post a Comment