I really don't know why my stupid computer is uploading these pictures sideways? It is really frustrating me right now.
Anyway, pregnancy is fine.
Work is still getting harder with my big belly.
The weather keeps me feeling hot.
But I am good.
We are very anxious for our little man to come.
I think of all the emotions I'll be feeling as a new mom. The joyous, frustrated, and all other emotions.
I am so excited!
I just feel ready! I don't want to wait anymore haha.
But as everyone advises, I'll enjoy this time with Spencer and being pregnant while I can.
I'm starting to get things for the nursery, and I think it's going to pull together really well!
1 comment:
You are still so stinking tiny! I love your little basketball bump :) You are going to be the best mom ever- hopefully you can get some sleep and not be in pain the next few weeks!
Post a Comment