I love my ring!!
Spencer and his dad spent 6 hours trying to find the perfect one.
His dad is very knowledgable as far as what a good stone is, and what not.
I didn't want to pick out my ring, I wanted it to be a surprise.
All I told spencer is that I wanted a princess cut.
So he picked it out, with the help of his dad.
It's so beautiful!
I still have moments where I just stare at it.
His ring, we found together.
Spencer is not a ring person, so I wanted to make sure he liked what I bought.
His is a tungsten, and it's very nice!
We bought it too big at first, because he really was not used to the feeling on his hand.
But then we traded it in, and got a smaller size.
It's still a little big.
But he really likes his ring too!
No comments:
Post a Comment