Friday, May 27, 2011

Wedding Challenge #16

Question 16)  kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?

Our first born will be arriving in August!
We don't know how many we want.
Maybe 4-5, but someone may have different plans for us.

Good birth control: Whatever the generic Wal-Mart brand is, because I had hoped over and over that I'd "accidentally" get pregnant on it, and I never did! haha.
I was a good girl though, and I never skipped a pill or two on purpose. :)

Bad birth control: All my cute nieces and nephews! I love them too much, and they all are so much fun!

1 comment:

Quinn Mortensen said...

I liked all your wedding questions! I just read them all and I think it is such a fun story. So glad you guys are happily married and expecting a little one. Do you want any advice on motherhood? :) Ha ha ha!!