Monday, February 7, 2011

Procrastinating

I have an anatomy test and biology test this week. On. The. Same. Day. PLUS, my anatomy test is on 8, yes 8 chapters!!! 8 chapters is a lot, but especially for anatomy. I have so much studying to do I don't even feel like starting. So. This is me procrastinating.

Yesterday in Relief Society, everyone stood up said their name, how long they've been married, and something interesting about themselves. So, my turn, "I'm Kelli Gledhill, we've been married for about 2 1/2 years, and I guess I'll announce now that I'm 13 weeks pregnant." Yes, well if you know me, I get super, and I mean Su-per nervous talking in a group of more than like 4 people that I'm not comfortable around. So anyway, after church, people were congratulating me, and saying, "So 15 weeks then huh?" haha nope. I must slurr my words when I'm nervous too.

I've also noticed that when I actually try to sing the hymns in church, the people sitting in front of us (it changes who it is every week) start to look around and it seems like they're looking for who has that AWFUL singing voice. Lol. I'm not a singer at all. Kind of funny.

I'd have to say the best thing about pregnancy (besides the actual fact of a baby on the way) is the excitement in Spencer. He is not one to express his emotions much, but he can't hide his excitement for this baby. It is the best. He is going to be such a great daddy. I'm so lucky. Our kids are lucky too. I know they're going to love their dad!

No comments: