Isn't life great?
I don't mean this in a "I have it all" way by any means.
I know we all have our stresses and let downs, but life IS great.
We all have families, friends, neighbors, jobs, goals, and so much more we take for grantid.
Personally?
I like to think that I DO have it all.
In my own way.
I have a husband who loves me.
I have family who love me.
I have friends who love me.
I have a baby coming.
I have a job.
I have goals.
I am able to get an education.
But, most importantly, I have a Savior who loves me.
Seriously, right? Why is it that we (or maybe it's just me) are always wanting to move on?
Have a change of scene?
Get more.
Be more.
I say all of this in relation to how I've been feeling lately. I have desperately wanted a change of scene. I want out of Cedar, and closer to family. I want my husband in graduate school, and me raising our baby. I think these are reasonable wants. But, maybe I should just sit back and enjoy the now. Enjoy that I can still fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans, enjoy that we are in a great town with great people. I think I will.
So, thinking more positively about where my life is now, is what I'll be working on. :)
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love you! :)
Hey!
I love your blog.
I just wanted to say that if you don't know how you'll be able to wait until 20 weeks to find out your cute babys gender, you can find out at 15 weeks from Fetal Foto.
It's $80.. :S but That's what I did cause I couldn't wait!!
I'm so happy for you!
You are an inspiration and an amazing example for everyone. I wish everyone wanted to enjoy the right now and appreciate what they have instead of what they don't have. Thanks for always being yourself and trying to do what's right. Love you.
Post a Comment