I had my first Dr's appt yesterday. I was so nervous. For several reasons. All of what they do for the first appt was making me nervous, meeting the doctor, and seeing if everything was normal. Well, I just have to say that I love my doctor!! He didn't intimidate me, or make me feel dumb and young, he is just great. :) Spencer really likes him too. The doc is just easy to talk to, down to earth, and really just made us both feel comfortable. He said everything is looking normal so that's great!
Then, we went in and got an unltrasound... Oh my gosh. I really have a growing baby inside of me!! Our little pumpkin has grown so much since we last saw him/her. It was so amazing. Really. The arms and legs were just flailing and moving the head. It was just plain awesome. I really really am pregnant with a healthy baby. Gosh that is just amazing. We got pictures of our little guy/gal and I can't stop looking at them! Since I had my last ultrasound, I had my worries off and on. I just don't "feel" pregnant, and it has worried me a little. Yesterday made me feel SO much better. The doctor was very confident in the pregnancy, says we have nothing to worry about. To just enjoy it. So I'm going to try really hard to do that. The heart beat was measuring great, the baby is measuring right on schedule, and I feel great. I am just so blessed! Spencer was really excited after yesterday too. He kept rubbing my belly, like he was in awe. It was precious. We are both so excited to meet our little one in about 7 months. I can't wait to start to feel the baby move, and to get a big belly, and to find out what we're having, and to buy little baby stuff. It's all so exciting, and I wouldn't trade this for anything. I already love my baby so much, and 7 months seems like a long time to wait for our baby. It will all be good though. :) AH! I just am so blessed, and so happy!!
ps I will post our baby's latest picture soon :)
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw, I'm so excited!! Thanks for posting :) You are too cute.
You are going to be an amazing mother Kelli. You already are. I am so happy for you and can't wait to meet your little one. You are an incredible person and I have so missed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing your special moments. I miss you so much! Love you.
Post a Comment