.....If I didn't have a blog, I wouldn't be able to vent nearly as much! If I let it all out to my sweet husband, I'd probably scare him away! Haha. Jk. But wow. Some people!!! Some people really just DON'T get the hint. Or maybe they do, but they just deny it, because they want attention so incredibly bad! It irritates me to the core when certain people R.E.F.U.S.E. to move on with their life, and try to stay involved with somebody's life that they have no business being a part of. I don't feel like going into detail about what I'm talking about, but just know that this person is just ridiculous. They just CANNOT be forgotten. So, so lame.
Thank goodness that I am SEALED. Yes, that's right, SEALED to my husband for eternity. Heavenly Father and the Savior are proud of the relationship I have with my husband, I know that. I know that no matter how much somebody may be jealous of me and the life I have, I don't have to worry. I know Spencer is happy with me, and couldn't be happier. I know he loves me as much as I love him.
On a good note, I just want to express my gratitude for the awesome mothers that Spencer and I have! My mom is one of a kind. She wants me to be happy so bad (or in other words, have a healthy baby)! She is always giving me great advice, and helping me along the way with every trial I have. My mother in-law is the same way! She too, is always looking out for me, and wanting the best for Spencer and I. They are all praying for us during this time, and I'm so grateful. We really couldn't be blessed with two greater ladies in our lives!
That is all! Ta-ta
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kell, I am praying for you. CONGRATS by the way! I am so so excited for you guys. I hope your baby stays healthy. Can't wait to see you this weekend! Love you so much sister.
Post a Comment