For Halloween, we actually did something! It was great. We had some awesome friends over to eat dinner and play some games. Everyone's food assignment was to be spooky. I had the main dish.
Finger Breadsticks. It was kind of difficult to get them to look how I wanted them to.
Chili with toes.
For one of the games we played, Steph (with all of her amazing talents!) came up with a way to play live clue. It was so fun!
Brady and Jeanette as Mysterious Mustard
Katie and Allen as Poisonous Plum
Bryan and Bailee as Petrifying Peacock
Stephanie, Brad, and Taylee as Gouhly Green
Mckenna and Jeff as Wicked White
Spencer and I as Scary Scarlet.
It was a great night! We also played a game of "Curses", and it had everyone laughing so hard all night long! I'm not very good at that game, cause I just laugh the whole time during my turn. Haha. Thanks everyone for coming and making it a great Halloween!
1 comment:
it was such a fun night! thank you so much for everything!!!
Post a Comment