A couple of weeks ago, we celebrated our second wedding anniversary. Carazy! It really has flown by. Especially the second year. We have learned so much from each other, and learned so much about ourselves. I am so grateful to be married to an amazing guy! Here are some of my favorite things about being married to Spencer:
* I can act like a total dork, and he plays along with me, and loves me anyway!
* We have a lot of the same ideas, and same goals in life. And when we disagree, we can work through it usually with no problem!
* We both love the outdoors. Him more than me, but we both want to settle down in a place where the mountains are easily accessible.
* We are both striving to understand each other better, and to make each other happy.
* When he's singing around the house, he sings in this really high voice, and dances all cute. Don't think he does that around anybody else, so I feel special! :)
* We're both pretty easy going which can help us at times.
* Okay, here's my big cheeser...: My favorite thing about being married to Spencer is that we really do love each other more each day, and we both know that that kind of love will continue through the eternities. I'm so grateful!!!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!! You two are just so perfect for each other!! :)
Post a Comment