Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

My dad has always been special to me. He is such an amazing person. He is always looking out for others, and helping others. He's a very giving person. He is also a VERY hard worker. He's such a great example to me, and I love him so much!! Some of my fondest memories with my dad have taken place around the kitchen table. My dad and I, and sometimes other fam members, would sit at the kitchen table after we ate and talk about the gospel. We still do this when I go visit. My dad is so knowledgable about the gospel and the scriptures. I would ask some questions, and if there is an answer to my question, my dad knew it. I have learned so much from him, and I'm so grateful he's my dad!



My father in-law is also another amazing person/dad. He too is always looking out for others, and helping those around him. He means a lot to both Spencer and I. He's always been willing to help us out with questions we may have, or some type of guidance we need. Some of Spencer's fondest memories with his dad have been skills his dad has taught him. Thanks to Spencer's dad, Spencer is a very well-rounded person, and is knowledgable about life skills. My dad in-law has always been so accepting of me, and has always made me feel welcome. We love you!!



No comments: