Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gah!

So I edited the pictures I put on my last few posts, and now I can't remember how to do it. Gah!

But Yay for summer!!! I am so excited for summer this year! There are so many things I want to do. But mostly, I just want to always be doing something. I want to enjoy the hot summer sun, and do lots of summer activities. Spencer will have school during the day, and work at nights (except wednesdays) so if that means I have to do things by myself, then I will. Haha. I have lots to look forward to as well. In a few weeks, my intermediate family is having their first annual Bunderson reunion!! I am so excited! And then 4th of July, and Lake Powell, and camping, and night games (yes us and a few friends are playing some games on Saturday), ah! I'm just so excited to get this summer started. I don't want to waste my summer at all!

1 comment:

Robison's said...

Kell Bell, you forgot how to do picasa? Call me! I will tell you! It is way easy once you get the hang of it..

I am so SO SOO stoked for summer. I am way super stoked for our fam reunion. I didn't know you were going to Powell?! When you going? We are going Sunday for a week! Love the summer and all the festivities that come with it!! Good luck and have a fab summer!!